- $140per hour
- 0 MPH
Kick N Back Pittwater Catamaran – Seawind 1000 Catamaran Pittwater Charter
These Australian designed and built catamarans have won worldwide acclaim and awards for their stability, spaciousness, luxury and performance.
» Show More
Kick n Back Pittwater catamaran hire can cater for up to 10 by day / 8 by night for a bareboat charter. With their shallow draft, they are ideal to get in close to a beach and drop anchor. Nothing better than jumping off the boat and swimming on the sandy beach. Then swim back to the boat for lunch and a cold glass of wine or beer.
Kick n Back Pittwater catamaran hire offers 2 Double Cabins. 2 x King Singles forward Saloon Table convertible to a big double
Seawind 1000 Catamaran Pittwater Charter has large trampolines upfront to laze around and for sun-baking. The large open saloon with seating and table is fully open to the cockpit for plenty of space for the guests to move around.
Available for skippered and bareboat charters from Church Point ferry Wharf.
» Show Less
* security bond is required at the time of vessel collection
Kick n Back Catamaran Hire Features:
- 2 Double Cabins. 2 x King Singles forward Saloon Table convertible to a big double
- Big Bathroom with Toilet & shower – plus cockpit shower on deck
- Fully Battened Mainsail, Furling headsail
- Expansive foredeck and huge saloon area
- Chartplotter, Speed & Depth instruments, VHF
- Stove with Oven, Fridge and Freezer, Gas BBQ
- Fusion Stereo system -Electric Anchor Winch
- 6 to 8 person RIB tender with outboard on davits is included with your charter
- Fuel, LPG gas all included – plus bedding with linen provided for overnight charters.
- Lillypad, kayaks and SUP are available for an extra fee – prebooking essential
Charter includes diesel, fuel and gas usage. Linen and towels for overnight stays plus basic consumables. Charter generally starts at 9:30am and finishes at 4:30pm. Vessel collection is from Church Point Ferry Wharf.
Please read the Terms & Conditions regarding your charter.