The Largest BYO Catamaran on Sydney Harbour
This impressive 48 Foot Catamaran is true value for money.
The 23 foot beam means this is a very open and spacious vessel making it an ideal party boat and great for corporate functions. The large open foredeck makes it an ideal spectator craft for all Sydney harbour events.
The cockpit has ample comfortable seating, large canopy and full all round drop down clears for protection from wind and inclement weather. Spacious interior and huge foredeck with two trampolines for sunbaking.
|Pricing||$550 for 30 guests min 4 hours|
|Pricing||$650 for 44 guests min 4 hours|
|Maximum Guests||30-44 + crew|
|Onboard catering||See below for online menu|
|BYO optional pack||$150 incl ice, eating & drinkware, napkins, clean /garbage|
|BBQ||$250 surcharge for crew cooking, cleaning, utensils, etc|
|Pick Ups||King St Darling Harbour, Mosman, Rose Bay, Double Bay, Lavender Bay, Birkenhead Point, Thames St Balmain|
|Wharf fees||$50 per wharf|
Our professional friendly skipper and deck hands will ensure your event is memorable and tailored to your requirements.
Cruise past all the famous Sydney Harbour icons, or anchor down for lunch and a swim at one of the many beautiful harbour bays and beaches. See more boats, catamarans or yachts for hire here.
- Fully refurbished and impeccably presented
- Spacious interior with large saloon
- Undercover and Foredeck fits 35 people comfortably
- Two trampolines for sunbaking
- Two large 100 L fibreglass eskies
- The BBQ is a four burner stainless steel.(Surcharges apply)
- Easy access for swimming
- Integrated sound system with iPod, CD and MP3
- 32 Inch TV, DVD Player
- Suitable for children. Parent supervision at all times
Please read the Terms & Conditions regarding your charter.