Solitude Boat Charter Pittwater – Perfect for exploring this beautiful region
Solitude boat charter Pittwater is a diesel powered, cruiser. She was built to the exacting qualifications which have enabled The Australian Marine Safety Authority to license her to be operated as a private charter vessel.
» Show More
It is a safe and easy vessel for the family to explore the beautiful Pittwater region. The vessel offers comfort in all weather conditions with see through “clears” around the rear saloon surrounding cushioned seating and table.
Resort 35 boat charter Pittwater can accommodate up to 10 guests by day and 6-8 overnight for a bareboat charter. There is a main double cabin with ensuite, rear double cabin and forward “V” berths to sleep up to 4. There is a large carpeted “swim platform” with “climb aboard ladder” and watertoys are available to hire.
» Show Less
|Capacity||Bareboat Day 10 guests
Bareboat Overnight 6-8 guests
|Weekend 1 day||$1,450|
|Full Weekend 2 nights||$2,350|
|Short Weekend 1 night||$1,950|
|Midweek 1 day||$1,140|
|Midweek 2 days||$1,440|
|Midweek 3 days||$1,740|
|Midweek 4 days||$2,040|
|Midweek 5 days||$2,290|
|Midweek 7 days||$3,250|
|Public Holidays / Peak Periods||Surcharges Apply|
*Rates exclude fuel usage and a security bond is required at the time of vessel collection
Solitude Boat Charter Pittwater Features:
- BBQ on the Flybridge
- Two bathrooms with electric toilets, showers and hand basins.
- Hot and cold shower on rear swim platform.
- Fully equipped galley with a two burner gas stove, large oven and “griller/toaster” facility.
- BBQ on Flybridge.
- 24″ T.V. and DVD player.
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware and cooking pots and pans all supplied
- Dual station steering (Lower saloon and Flybridge options)
- Fully carpeted main saloon and Flybridge cockpit
- Electric anchor winch
- S.S gas cooker, oven and gas BBQ
- Watertoys are available for hire
Please read the Terms & Conditions regarding your charter.