- $158per hour
- 0 MPH
Modern and Sleek – Giddy Up Pittwater Catamaran Charter
Giddy Up Pittwater catamaran charter is a modern sleek fast sailing catamaran. Built for Australian conditions it is an open plan design with lots of deck space.
» Show More
Those in the main galley have visibility with everyone in the cockpit and all the way to the helm. Long glass windows along both sides give uninterrupted views outside from all the cabins – and a light and open feeling.
This Lightwave 38 Catamaran Pittwater Charter offers: 1 Queen and 1 single bed cabin to port. Large bathroom with separate shower to port. 1 Queen bed cabin with second toilet to starboard. 1 Other Double bed cabin starboard aft. Saloon table can convert to a bed.
Giddy Up Pittwater catamaran charter has a large fully functioning galley down stairs for the chefs. Lots of fridge space including one upstairs – outside a large BBQ. A smaller auxiliary galley is upstairs with stove burner and sink – all without compromising on the seating around a large table in the saloon.
The huge aft cockpit has a larger roofed area giving lots of shelter and for rainy days it can be completely enclosed. Easy access to the water from both transoms.
» Show Less
Giddy Up Pittwater Catamaran Charter Features:
- 2 Queen Cabins, 1 double cabin + extra kids beds
- Convertible saloon
- Length: 11.3m (38′)
- Beam : 6.67m (21′ 9″)
- 2 x 30HP Yanmar Diesel engines
- Fully Battened Mainsail/ Lazy Jacks/ Boom Bag
- Self-tacking furling Headsail
- Electric Anchor Winch
- Speed/Depth/Wind instruments/Chart Plotter
- 240v Inverter and Solar Charging
- DVD player/ flat screen TV with digital tuner
- Sound system with tuner, CD, USB and MP3
- Hot and Cold Deck Shower
- Large bathroom with Toilet and large separate shower to port – Extra toilet starboard (both electric toilets)
- Cockpit Fridge/Freezer + galley Fridge & big Freezer
- 3 burner gas stove with oven, BBQ upstairs
- Fuel, LPG gas and linen included
- Inflatable rib tender with outboard included
Charter includes diesel, fuel and gas usage. Linen and towels for overnight stays plus basic consumables. Charter generally starts at 9:30am and finishes at 4:30pm. Vessel collection is from Church Point Ferry Wharf