- $325per hour
- 0 MPH
Spacious Sailing & Cruising – Tekin Pittwater Catamaran Charter
These Australian designed and built catamarans have won world wide acclaim and awards for their stability, spaciousness, luxury and performance.
» Show More
Tekin Pittwater catamaran charter can cater for up to 20 guests for a skippered event or up to 12 by day / 8 by night for a bareboat charter. With their shallow draft, they are ideal to get in close to a beach and drop anchor. Nothing better than jumping off the boat and swimming into the sandy beach. Then swim back to the boat for lunch, and cold glass of wine or beer.
Tekin Pittwater catamaran charter has large trampolines up front to laze around and for sun baking. The large open saloon with seating and table is fully open to the cockpit for plenty of space for the guests to move around.
Available for skippered and bareboat charters from Church Point ferry Wharf.
» Show Less
Tekin Pittwater Catamaran Charter Features:
- 2 Double Cabins aft, 2 x king singles forward, Saloon Table convertible to a big double
- 1 Bathroom with Head & shower/ cockpit shower
- Fully Battened Mainsail, Furling headsail
- Electric Anchor Winch
- Speed & Depth instruments, VHF radio
- Two burner Stove with Griller below, Fridge/Freezer, Gas BBQ
- Expansive foredeck and huge saloon area
- Fuel, LPG gas included – plus linen for overnight stays
- Inflatable tender with oars, lillypad, SUP and kayaks are available for an extra fee – pre-booking essential
Charter includes diesel, fuel and gas usage. Linen and towels for overnight stays plus basic consumables. Charter generally starts at 9:30am and finishes at 4:30pm. Vessel collection is from Church Point Ferry Wharf