Absolute luxury boat charter
Seven Star Boat Charter Boat Hire Sydney is arguably the most sought after luxury hire boats on Sydney Harbour. This charter boat is truely in the “superyacht” class and will impress your clients, friends or family.
» Show More
Seven Star Boat Charter Boat Hire Sydney has a large open aft cockpit flowing into the beautifully appointed spacious saloon and cocktail bar. Up front of the this hire boat is a large area with comfortable seating to enjoy the sights cruising Sydney Harbour. Up top is a covered open fly bridge with BBQ, and dining tables for alfresco dining.
If you are thinking about overnight stays, Seven Star Boat Charter Boat Hire Sydney has 3 gorgeous bedrooms below which would be the envy of most 5 star hotels. The large master bedroom is exquisitely presented with ensuite. Full catering service for all meals is provided.
Seven Star Boat Charter Boat Hire Sydney is available for corporate charters, and private boat hire functions including birthdays, weddings, overnight stays and weekend getaways.
» Show Less
|Capacity||Maximum 75-80 guests|
|Pricing April – Oct|| $2,250 per hour
|Pricing Nov – March||$2,500 per hour
|Wharf Fees||$50 per visit|
|BYO / Catering||BYO available – $20pp surcharge
Not available Fri/ Sat in Nov-Dec
Full catering and beverages available
|Staffing Fees||Wait Staff- $260 per 4hrs, $65 per additional hour
1 staff per 10 guests required
Chef – $340 per 4hrs, $85 per additional hour
1 week notice required
|Public Holidays||25% surcharge applies|
Seven Star Boat Charter Boat Hire Sydney Features:
- 1 x extravagant staterooms with ensuite bath and shower
- 2 x lavish twin guest cabins with ensuite bath and shower
- In-cabin entertainment featuring flat screen televisions and Foxtel in all guest rooms
- VCR and Sony Hi/Fi Home theatre with CD/DVD player in all guest rooms
- IPod docking stations and satellite phones
- Spacious Aft Deck with large curved sliding glass doors that open to
- Fine dining menus and service
- Seated dining options outside under a night time sky or dine in the privacy of the plush main saloon
- Forward is a sophisticated, contemporary and expansive main saloon and bar area
- large Sundeck for lazing around
- Open air Jacuzzi which can be utilised as a plunge pool or can be easily heated as a hot tub
- The Fly Bridge offers panoramic views, with BBQ, polished table for alfresco dining, and shade awnings
- Abundant deck space to relax in the sun and enjoy the scenery as you cruise by.
Please read the Terms & Conditions regarding your charter.