Private Boat Tours
Sydney Harbour is one of the greatest harbours in the world. If you are visiting Sydney, then Eastcoast Sailing’s Sydney Harbour Private Boat Tour is a “must do”. This 3 hour private Sydney Harbour cruise is ideal for groups of 1, up to 20 guests. (Larger vessels are also available by prior arrangement.)
Our friendly skippers will take you on a cruise past the famous icons around the Sydney Harbour such as the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison, and Taronga Park Zoo.
Additional sailing options include longer duration cruises, anchoring off a beach, swimming, food and beverage catering.
3 hour Sailing Cruises scheduled daily Monday – Friday, 10 am – 1 pm.
- 3 hour Private Tour Cruise $980
- Tailored cruise – POA
Our Lovely Sailing Boats
Eastcoast Sailing has several sailing catamarans and sailing yachts to cruise Sydney Harbour. Catamarans are renowned for their stability, comfort and huge space. Up front, you can laze on the trampolines to best enjoy the cruise. There is a spacious covered cabin with seating, and a large cockpit with plenty of space to move around.
Unlike some other harbour cruises, this is not a huge ferry type vessel, but rather a wonderful unique personal experience on Sydney Harbour with your own private boat, and with a skipper. Weather permitting, we can hoist up the sails…
Your Sydney Harbour Tour
Our skipper will pick you up from King Street Wharf and take your guests on the following Sydney Harbour tour:
- We commence your tour from King Street Wharf
- Steer east to pass beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Circular Quay and our world famous Sydney Opera House
- Farm Cove – the site of the first settlement in Sydney 230+ years ago
- Sydney’s eastern suburbs waterfront mansions
- Clarke Island, Shark Island, and lovely sandy beach of Nielson Park
- Cross the harbour to Chowder Bay (Clifton Gardens) and head west
- Pass Bradley’s Head into Athol Bay – famous Taronga Park Zoo
- Fort Denison – the old jail and fort island in the middle of the harbour
- Admiralty House and Kirribilli House : Governor General and Prime Minister residences
- Luna Park – the waters edge fun park at Milson Point
- Back to King Street Wharf.
Sydney Harbour Tour Options
- additional hours to 4-6 hours
- day, twilight or evening cruises
- drop anchor at a sandy harbour beach for a swim
- overnight stays
- onboard food and beverage catering
- onboard 5 star dining options on the luxury motor cruisers
- a large fleet of other boats including sailing yachts, and luxury motor boats
Pick up / drop offs
We will pick you up at Sydney’s King Street Wharf, right at the door step of the city, at 10 am, and drop you back to Kings Street Wharf at 1 pm. (Other wharf locations by prior arrangement.)
Get involved with trimming the sails, learning the ropes, or just relax as you take in the sights on your Private Sydney Harbour Boat Tour.